We’ll Find a Car Insurance Policy That Suits You
Choosing the right auto insurance can be hard. That is why working with the Albert Palancia Insurance agency is the best thing you can do to find an affordable policy that gets you the protection you need. Because we are not beholden to any single carrier, we can reach out to all of the major carriers and use our long standing relationships to get you the best deal available.
- Collision Coverage covers your vehicle if you are in an accident. This coverage is intended to repair your vehicle to the condition it was in before the accident.
- Comprehensive Coverage covers your vehicle if your vehicle is stolen or sustains damage from something other than an accident – such as a hailstorm.
- Liability Insurance covers a claim against you for damage that you caused by hitting someone or their property.
- Limit refers to the amount of insurance you purchase and the maximum coverage that would be paid on a claim. For example 50,000/100,000 limits of liability cover $50,000 per person and $100,000 per incident.
- Personal Injury Protection (PIP) covers expenses for you and others if you have an accident. This is the basic coverage implemented in some states with No-Fault Automobile Insurance.
- Rental Reimbursement covers the cost of a rental car while your vehicle is being repaired as a result of a covered loss.
- Uninsured Motorist Coverage / Underinsured Motorist protects you if someone without auto insurance hits you.
- Laws in many states require that you have auto insurance to operate a motor vehicle. Most financial institutions, such as banks and credit unions, require insurance on loaned and leased vehicles.
Whether you are a new driver, an experienced driver, or if you have a couple smudges on your driving record, we can find a great policy for you.