A Garage Liability Coverage Policy Tailored for Your Needs
Car dealerships, repair shops, service stations and other companies that work with automobiles have special insurance needs that aren’t adequately addressed by the general liability policies available to most commercial customers.
Garage liability insurance is a type of liability coverage that is purchased by businesses that operate some type of auto service center. Garages, general repair shops, body repair shops, tire service centers and automobile dealers that offer auto repair services often carry this type of coverage.
The scope of coverage that is offered with a garage liability insurance plan will typically focus on protecting the insured party in the event that a customer encounters difficulties as the result of the installation of faulty parts. Policy terms and provisions may also cover issues that are caused by the processes used by a service technician in servicing a customer’s vehicle.
- Garage Liability Coverage including broad form products and defective workmanship. Limits from $100,000 to $2M or higher are available.
- Garage Keepers Coverage on a direct primary basis with coverage from $30,000 up to $1,000,000.
- Commercial Property Coverage including buildings, contents, shop equipment and employee owned tools.
- Auto Coverage including owned, non-owned and hired auto coverage.
- Specialized Auto Dealer Liability that meets all DMV licensing requirements.
- Equipment & Tools Coverage including optional coverage for employee tools.
- Equipment Breakdown Coverage including your lifts, compressors, diagnostic and even HVAC equipment.
- Business Interruption that reimburses your lost net income, as a result of a covered loss.
- Workers Compensation that protects you from on-the-job injuries and provides comprehensive employers liability as well.
- Crime Coverage including employee dishonesty, theft or robbery.
- Employment Practices Liability insurance for claims of wrongful termination, discrimation, harrassment, etc.