Protecting Your Retail Establishment
Retail Business Insurance coverage can be customized to fit your operation, large or small. We will work with you to design a policy to meet your needs and budget, and provide you with the confidence that comes with knowing you are protected.
Our retail store insurance coverage can provide protection for the following:
- Property insurance: This retail shop insurance provides protection to your shop, fixtures and business equipment.
- Bodily injury and property damage liability: This provides coverage for those instances when your employees or services cause harm to other people or their property.
- Product liability: Protects you if a product you sell is found to be defective or dangerous.
- Business income insurance: When unforeseen covered events force you to close your shop, this coverage helps pay the bills.
- Extra expense insure: Coverage to move your business to another location should a covered claim occur.
- Crime insurance: Protect against employee dishonesty, theft of money and securities and burglary or robbery with this essential retail shop insurance.
- Medical payments: This coverage will help pay the covered medical expenses if someone is injured at your shop, regardless of whether you own or rent the property.