Insurance for Healthcare Companies
Protecting Your Healthcare Company
As the Baby Boomer population ages, home health care is becoming increasingly popular. In fact, home health care is the largest growing segment of the health care industry, with experts predicting a 46 percent increase in home health care services from 2008 to 2018. Indeed, the development of in-home medical technologies, substantial cost savings, and patients’ preference for care from their homes is transforming this once-small segment of the health care industry.
The Albert Palancia Insurance Agency specializes in writing property and liability insurance protection for businesses in the health care field, including home health care agencies, hospices and other affiliated medical services firms.
We speak your language and understand the needs of the home health care industry. Let us provide you with a customized insurance and risk management program custom designed for your needs.
Healthcare Professional Liability Coverage
- Excess and umbrella liability
- Hospital professional liability
- Managed care errors and omissions
- Physician group management errors and omissions
- Separate Abuse and Molestation coverage offered on a first dollar basis
- Blanket Additional Insured for Managers, Landlords, or Lessors of Premises
- Employee Dishonesty coverage that includes client property
- Primary and Contingent Medical Professional Liability available in most states
Executive Risk Liability Coverage
- Directors and officers liability
- Employment practices liability insurance
- Fiduciary liability
- Kidnap and ransom
Other Property And Casualty Coverages
- Aircraft liability
- Automobile liability and physical damage
- Environmental errors and omissions
- Privacy errors and omissions
- Property and business interruption insurance
- Surety bonds
- Workers’ compensation
Contact us today to schedule your comprehensive insurance consultation.